We support victims of one punch assaults and their families and friends, offering them a hand to hold throughout their journey.
We share our knowledge and experience by offering support via phone, email or face to face. We can signpost to other services who can offer assistance including financial, welfare benefits and legal support.
If you, your family or friends would benefit from support following a one punch assault, please contact us.
Support we can provide:
- Emotional support for victims and their families
- An overview on making a claim for compensation via the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Legal support via our trusted partner Brain Injury Group
- Financial advice via our trusted partner Frenkel Topping
- Welfare benefits check ups, social activities for those who have survived a one punch attack and rehabilitation providers